Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Preparation for my Hometown Book Signing

I went to my hometown of Georgetown, Texas yesterday to check out the Library and set up some flyers for the book signing on this coming Saturday. While I was in town I stopped by the Williamson County Sun paper and met with the Publisher Clark Thurmond and scored a fantastic interview with Features Editor Michael Freeman. Look for the article in this Sunday's paper which will be on the newsstands on Friday.

The Georgetown Library is a beautiful facility, and while they are not officially promoting my book, I am most honored that they have helped me out as much as they have. I will be in the Hewlett Room on the second floor. If you are not busy on August 29th from 1-4, stop by and say hello and listen to a short presentation on the Great Pyramid of Giza, and the writing and publishing process for new authors.

I can't wait...this is going to be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment