Saturday, March 7, 2015

"Harmonic Wars: Part 2" Radio Interview March 12th at 6PM!

The last show was such a success, that Mars Hoffman asked me back next Thursday for "Harmonic Wars Part 2", and of course I gladly accepted! We talked for an hour and a half straight and only really scratched the surface. Mars informed me that I was actually his season finale, and that his next season begins next week. I get to open for him, and I find that a great honor!

I got the first results back from the show last Thursday, and it looks like we reached about 300,000 people. Not bad considering I am still pretty much unknown. The best news is that the audience grew during the show! Once we add in people catching the archived files we expect these numbers to end up around 500,000 for the week. Not bad...not bad at all!


Join us as we talk about the research that took me a full year to accomplish before I started writing my story. "Harmonic Wars: Guardians of the Crystal Skulls" is an epic struggle of good vs evil for control of our galaxy that has been ongoing for thousands of years. I use ancient archeological sites as focal points, like the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of the Sun, Stonehenge, Gobekli Tepe, and a host of Mayan ruins as well. It is a complex story with many internal plots like Game of Thrones, but without all the sex so that it would be suitable for the PG13 crowd. I would say the story is like Game of Thrones meets Star Wars. smile emoticon
I had a great question about the new art I display below. This is a symbol I conceived for the Harmonic Wars series. It is the symbol of the Holy Warrior. The crystal pyramid in the center represents the Triune God. The flames represent humanity. The light colored flames reaching toward the pyramid represent those who accept God (accepted), while the darker colored flames reaching away are those who deny Him (cursed). The cursed are eventually cast further and further away. There is no divider between the cursed and the accepted as all are invited to be with God. The artist's name who created my conception is Alex Friedman.

See you March 12 at 6PM CST on jreveradio.com
D.B. Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment